- (c) The website shall use the information collected from you in accordance with applicable laws including but not limited to the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made there under and use the data only for the purpose of services or for purposes as may be required under the laws.
- (d) You authorize us to collect and store (in electronic and physical form) your personal information such as title, name, gender, email address, postal address, telephone number, mobile number, fax number, registration details of the entity, letter of authority for listing the products and or services on the website, Internet protocol (IP) address, personal information received from social networking sites.
- (e) We may also send you other information about us, the Website, our other websites, our products, our newsletters, SMS updates, anything relating to other companies in our group or our business partners. If you would prefer not to receive any of this additional information as detailed in this paragraph (or any part of it) please click the “unsubscribe” link in any email that we send to you or follow the un-subscription process as detailed in the SMS. Kindly note that unsubscribing from one medium does not automatically lead to un-subscription from the other. There may be some emails/sms which are integral part of the scope of services of the website, user cannot unsubscribe.
- (f) We may share the information collected from you with our affiliates, employees, agents, service provider, sellers, suppliers, banks, and such other individuals and institutions like if called for under law. We may also use your data in order to manage the Website, enable you to subsequently use parts of the Website, detect any fraud or Website abuses, send you information relevant to the Website or the products, and services listed and in case we have any queries.
- (g) You hereby represent and warrant to the Website that:
- i. All information derived from in relation to You or the business entity are true, correct, current and updated and information provided do not belong to any third party, and if they do belong to a third party, you are authorized by such third party to use, access and disseminate such information;
- ii. You shall indemnify and hold harmless the Website and each of the Website’s officers, directors, contracts or agents and any third party relying on the information provided by you in the event you are in breach of this Policy.
- iii. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is on account of any fault only attributable to us.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Website and/or 19 ventures the partnership firm shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of the information provided by you.
Security: We undertake reasonable security measures to prevent unlawful access to or damage to your information and in this regard data are saved in a secure server. All information is stored in google. We use firewalls on our servers. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information.
Jurisdiction And Applicable Law
All names, designs, logos and related marks are trademarks of 19 venture studio the partnership firm. All rights reserved